1. RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
AMOR DIEZ is responsible for processing the personal data that you provide and is responsible for your data in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection.
Address: San Andrés 1 -1A, Madrid, 28004, SPAIN
2. PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of the collection and use of your personal data is to maintain a business relationship and send periodic information about the artistic career of AMOR DIEZ as well as any information requested via the contact form.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
All data requested through this website is mandatory and necessary for the provision of services. AMOR DIEZ will only process your contact information: name, surname and email address.
5. TRANSFERRAL OF DATA
AMOR DIEZ informs and expressly guarantees that personal data will not be transferred to any third party and in the event that it is interested in transferring your data, your express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested. Commercial communication by email, SMS and social networks are always sent directly by AMOR DIEZ.
Commercial communications will always include a link to unsubscribe quickly and easily by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom.
6. CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain it for the purpose of the relationship and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether AMOR DIEZ is processing your personal data.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate, including the right to complete the data that appears incomplete.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain without undue delay the deletion of any personal data processed by AMOR DIEZ at any time.
- Right to object to data processing based on legitimate interest: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of AMOR DIEZ. Your personal data will not be processed further unless compelling legitimate reasons can be proved that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose commercial communications by email, SMS, or social networks. Communications will always include a link to unsubscribe, quickly and easily by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom.
- Right to file a claim with a supervisory authority: If you believe that AMOR DIEZ is not processing your personal data correctly, you can send an email to email@example.com or file a complaint before the competent data protection authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
- Right to limitation in the processing: You have the right to request that AMOR DIEZ limit the treatment of your personal data.
- Right to Portability: Whenever AMOR DIEZ, processes your personal data through automated means based on your consent or an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used mechanical/digital format transferred to your name or a third party. It will only include the personal data that you have provided.
8. WHERE TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise the rights mentioned in the previous section by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or the postal address: San Andrés 1 -1A, Madrid, 28004, SPAIN
10. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) regarding the protection of personal data.